Tuesday, November 29, 2011

AT&T U-Verse frustration

So I was in St. Louis at Mark's parents house and they have AT&T U-Verse installed. I had no problems with the system before and coming back from Chicago for Thanksgiving on Saturday.

Then, it went weird. I was watching MLB Network's 20 Greatest Games when at times, the picture would freeze and then shut U-Verse down. Here's what would happen:

1. The picture would freeze but you could still hear what was going on for a few seconds OR
2. No sound, like hitting the mute button, but the picture was going.

Either way, this would require having to fiddle with the remote to get U-Verse to breifly work, problems apperar, repeat. Not ot mention, it would shut the TV off.

This continued until I had Mark fix it. After that, it was back to normal.

This is EXACTLY why I'm glad we have Xfinity.

 

                                                                  (not actual image of what happened)

No comments:

Post a Comment